- TRIP PICK OF THE WEEK. I have a special criteria for selecting a trip pick which includes it being a special interest trip or value vacation with great perks and amenities. Trip Picks vary so that there is something for everyone (soft adventures, independent travel, cruises, etc). Recent Trip Picks include: SOUTH AFRICA SAMPLER, Bella! Tuscany, Auckland Adventure, CUBA ADVENTURE, Almost FREE Carnival Cruise, and China & Yangtze River Adventure. All of these trips were less than $1,999 including international and internal flights, lodging, activities and admissions, most meals, transfers, and more.
- Uber Adventures Show. Season Two of Terrance Talks Travel: Uber Adventures has just begun. The first episode was all about traveling full-time. I interviewed a couple who had sold their home and most of their belongings and have been traveling around the world for more than four years full-time. They reveal how and why they do it. The second show is about one of the great American adventures you can tackle: hiking the Appalachian Trail. Subscribers get every episode delivered right to your inbox.
- Cheap Travel Tips. Recent posts include Economy vs. Premium Economy (what you need to know about these two airplane categories) and Best Spring Break Tips You’ll Read This Year (Coming Soon!)
- Secret Travel Tips. I reveal the Secret Safaris and my best Disney Hacks in upcoming posts.
- General Travel Advice. This includes everything from how to score upgrades to best travel apps to travel warnings to packing advice.
- Book giveaways and contests. Periodically, I hold contests and give away fun freebies. Last year I gave away a HAUNTED CHARLESTON ADVENTURE that included a stay in a haunted bed and breakfast inn, ghost walk tickets, haunted dungeon tour, lunch at a haunted restaurant, and more. I also gave away autographed books and a national park pass. Hint: I’m planning a great giveaway later this year!
- Great travel photos. Accompanying every post is a colorful, inspirational travel image. I spend a lot of time finding just the right image to go with each and every post. These include exotic destinations, adventure activities, my favorite travel photos, and more.
- Best Resources. Every post comes with links to valuable travel-planning resources, such as where to find cheap ski packages, cheap cruises, best adventure outfitters, and more.
- FREE TRAVEL REPORTS. Periodically, I post PDFs on the site. I think there’s 5 or 6 posted right now. This is good (and free) travel information, such as Best Resources for Women Travelers.
- Book news. Only subscribers will get advance notification of new book releases and special launch promotions, including discounted (and sometimes free) introductory prices. We just gave away my #1 best-selling book, Terrance Talks Travel: A Pocket Guide to South Africa.
I try to share all these posts on social media but I’ll be honest. I forget more often than I remember. This means you’re missing out on a lot of good information. So sign up right now and you’ll never miss out on my travel tips and TRIP PICKS ever again. As an incentive, I am offering a 50-page CHEAP TRAVEL TIPS REPORT to subscribers. Here’s the best part. You can unsubscribe at any time if you decide you can live without hearing from me. It’s all automated and with one simple click you are off the list. Please share this link if you have a friend or family member who would benefit from travel tips and TRIP PICKS.
The same thing is true with my MOSTLY GHOSTLY blog on www.terrancezepke.com. I share information about haunted places, ghost investigations, special seasonal activities, paranormal conferences, Halloween Countdown, and much more. If you’re interested, you should sign up. Subscribers receive my Fifty Fun Facts About Ghosts Report.