Vegas has a lot to offer besides casinos. And some pretty cool stuff too…
1. SlotZilla is an urban zipline that allows you to zip above the crowds at 35mph!
2. Combat Ace Flight lets you pretend you’re Tom Cruise in the movie, Top Gun.
3. Explore Red Rock Canyon. In addition to beautiful landscapes and a pleasantly challenging climb, you may spot bighorn sheep, wild burros, and feral horses).
4. Stratosphere Tower offers four of the most thrilling rides in world starting at 100 stories above the ground.
5. Visit the Southern Nevada Zoological Botanical Park, which has 150 species of plants and animals including Barbary apes.
6. Dive with sharks at Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium.
7. Ride a Ferris wheel and/or the roller coaster at New York-New York Casino.
8. See the famous Hoover Dam.
9. Visit Lake Mead, which is the country’s largest water reservoir.
10. Take an Old Vegas Tour, which includes stops at a candy factory and Liberace Museum.
For information on these options, as well as lots of other good info, see www.lasvegastourism.com.