Most of us will fly at least once or twice this year, either for business or leisure. But flying can be expensive and a real hassle if you aren’t a savvy traveler. Here are my five favorite flying resources for convenience and saving BIG money:
- www.skyscanner.com helps you score the lowest fares on flights, hotels, hostels, apartments, and car rentals, as well as RV rentals and airport shuttles. It’s convenient to be able to book everything you need on one site AND save money. Plus, they even have their free travel app available for downloading directly from their site.
- Consider an open jaw ticket. This is when you do not depart from or return to the same places. For example, you may depart from Atlanta and arrive in Singapore and then depart from Singapore and arrive in New York. You can save a lot of money by utilizing open jaw tickets rather than one-way tickets.
- The app, www.hopper.com, reveals the best time to buy a ticket. Always pay the lowest price!
- www.secretflying.com is a great resource for finding cheap flights around the world–up to 80% off normal fares.
- Sign up for alerts and newsletter offered by industry expert, www.airfarewatchdog.com.
For more tips, check out HOW TO FLY CHEAP!
Click here if you’re interested in HOW TO CRUISE CHEAP!
Click here if you want to learn HOW TO TRAVEL CHEAP!
This reference discusses accommodations, rail passes, rental cars & services, train trips, tours, independent travel packages, camping resources, and much more.
Coming Soon!!! HOW TO TRAVEL FREE OR GET PAID TO TRAVEL!