It’s nearly here…summertime. This is the best time of year to go to the beach, visit amusement parks, and attend music festivals. Here are the five best Summer 2013 Music Fests:
1. June 7 – 9. THE GOVERNORS BALL (New York City). This three-day concert fest features lots of great artists, including Kanye West and Guns N’Roses.
2. July 4 – 7. ESSENCE FEST (New Orleans). We’re talking LL Cool J, Maxwell, and Beyonce.
3. August 2 – 4. LOLLAPALOOZA (Chicago). During this weekend, you’ll hear music by Phoenix, Mumford & Sons, the Postal Service, and the Cure.
4. August 9 – 11. OUTSIDE LANDS (San Francisco). Talk about variety…you’ll see bands ranging from Red Hot Chili Peppers to Hall & Oates.
5. August 31 – September 1. MADE IN AMERICA (Philadelphia). Wrap up the summer with this great event featuring Nine Inch Nails, Miguel, Imagine Dragons, and Beyonce.